We all need a reminder of how to shop smart. You need a few strategies before you head out the door.
• Make a list- This will help avoid buying unwanted things and save you time.
• Set a Budget- If you do not want to overspend it is important you have a budget.
• Use Cash – Research has shown that we spend 20-50% more when we use credit/debit cards.
• Stick to a timing- Many people stroll around a shopping centre aimlessly. Set a timeframe and once that is over, step out.
• Shop alone and do not shop when you are tired or hungry.